Air Compressor Electric High-Pressure Air Pump Rifle 4500psi 30MPa
Don’t waste time and effort on PCP manual hand pumps. With our electric air compressor pump, you will fill PCP air rifles, paintball tanks, reservoirs, scuba tanks, and more with dry air safely and efficiently in minutes or even seconds! Enjoy easy and fast PCPs fillings!
- Power: 110V 60Hz; Motor Power: 1.8KW; Charge pressure: 30MPa; Working Pressure: 300BAR 30MPA 4500PSI. Air pump inflating speed: 2800r/min; Workflow: 50L/min; Oil standard: ISO VG 46 & AW 46. (Oil not included)
- Wide Application: A perfect electric air pump for car tires, bike tires, fire fighting, paintball, air pistols, leakage detecting, pressure-tight tests, automobiles, bicycles, air impermeability tests, pressure-proof tests, etc.
- Quick-Fill Performance: It takes only 30 minutes to fill a 6.8L tank to 300BAR. Designed with two-stage compression and two water-oil separators for performance stability.
- Cooling System: For smooth performance, you have to prepare cooling water and replace it every 30 minutes for an optimal cooling effect. NEVER START THE MACHINE BEFORE YOU HAVE ENOUGH WATER PREPARED.
- Attention: The compressed air pump will NOT automatically stop when the pressure reaches 300BAR/30MPA. You have to turn it off manually!
- Voltage: 110V
- Power: 1.80KW
- Working Pressure: 300BAR / 30MPA/ 4500PSI
- Working Capability: 50 L / min
- Inflating Speed: 2800 r / min
- Weight: 44.1 lb.
- Filling Time: 1L/ 10 minutes
- Cooling System: Water
- Oil Standard: ISO VG46 & AW46
- 1 x Air Compressor Pump
- 1 x Hose Female
- 1 x Water Pump
- 1 x Water Cooling Pump
- 2 x Pressure Relief Screw
- 1 x Certification
- 1 x Spare Part
- 1 x Bag
- 1 x Separator
- 2 x Power Cables (110V)
Use Proper Power Supply: Make sure to connect this to a socket that can take over 8A electric current, or the circuit may be damaged.
Oil Required: Fill it up with proper oil before using it. Compatible oil: ISO VG46 & AW46 oil (NOT included）.
Cooling Water Required: Never start the pump before you have enough cooling water prepared. To prevent overheating, please change the water every 30 minutes.
Cooldown: Overworking (Over 30 minutes) or overheating (over 176°F) will lead to an automatic shut-off. If that happens, stop the item for a while and let it cool down.
Keep An Eye On the Oil: Make sure the oil level stays above the red dot. Replace the oil if the color changes.
Turn It Off Manually: The item won’t stop automatically when the pressure reaches 30MPA/300BAR. YOU HAVE TO TURN IT OFF MANUALLY.Do not touch the hot cylinder head right after it stops working.
Never use this in a humid environment or near flammable material. Keep it out of children’s reach.