Satin Brushed Nickel Cabinet Hinges for Kitchen Cabinets (10 Pair )" Overlay (Variable) -Self Closing Kitchen Cabinet Hinges Flush Mount w/ Silicon Bumpers & Upgraded Screws
1. Quantity And Accessories: The kitchen cabinet has slow-close hinges with door bumpers that make the cabinet doors and drawers close quietly.
2. Dimension And Finishes: The overall length of the satin nickel overlay cabinet hinges wing is 2 3/4inch. There are two holes at the cabinet wing, which is 2 1/8inch. Projection:11/16inch.
3. If you use the small hinges to make replacement kitchen cabinet doors, please refer to the picture and double-check with your old hinges for cabinets. The semi-concealed door hinges have satin nickel screws that look great in your kitchen.
4. Application And Installation: The variable satin nickel cabinet hinges are suited for the face frame cabinet with a 1/2inch overlay cabinet door and the traditional cabinet door hardware. The cabinet wing can be attached anywhere across the width of the face frame, making the satin nickel compatible with doors of any overlay dimension. The door overlays are Easy to install, and they are attached to the surface of the cabinet and door and do not require a mortise.
5. Material and Features: The satin nickel hardware for cabinets is made of 1.5mm thick, the heavy-duty metal used to connect your self-closing cabinet door hinges sturdily. The cabinet door is made of spring making it self-closing once it is gently pushed. The self-closing door hinges will make your life easier.
Style: Face Mount Hinges (Overlay)
Finish: Satin Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze
Mounting Screw: 5 screws for 1 hinge
10 pairs Face Mount Hinges