2.5HP In/Above Ground Swimming Pool Sand Filter Pump Motor Strainer US
Maintain a crystal clear and sparkling pool or spa that everybody loves with the new SPPE series self-priming 1850W electric swimming pool pump. Thanks to its super-efficient IP55 1850W 2.5HP electric motor, you can save significant time and money- truly the industry's most energy-efficient filtration pump.
- Powerful Self-Priming IP55 2.5HP Electric Motor, low noise with quiet operation and no leak.
- Suitable for pools of up to 100,000 liters.
- Advanced S-Tek Flow System For Increased Efficiency With Continuous Flow Rate Of 560L/min.
- Full-Size Removable Strainer Basket.
- 100% Salt and Chlorine compatible.
- Full Commercial Duty - Designed to run 24/7.
- Works with In-ground and Above Ground.
- Built-In Thermal Overload Protection.Ideal for Residential/Commercial Swimming Pools & Spa.
- Power: 1850W/2.5HP
- Voltage: 110V / 60Hz
- Max. Flow: 560 L/m
- IP55 INS CL.F: Max. 50 C
- Amps: 16A
- Head: Max 19m / 62.34ft
- Thread diameter: G2.25"
- Capacitor: 25 F
- Inlet: 1.5" Internal
- Outlet: 1.5" Internal
- Diameter of white connector: 48.5mm/54.5mm
- Pipe Compatibility: Fit 1.5-inch plumbing internally
- Noise Level: <65dB
- Weight: 10.2 kg / 22.5 lbs
- 1 X SPPE250 Swimming Pool Pump
- 2 X White Connector
- 1 X User Manual
How to use:
1. Locate the pump as close as possible to the pool.
2. The pump suction line should not be smaller than the pressure line. All piping must be airtight
3. The threads on the pump must be sealed with Teflon Tape or Silicon when the pump unions are screwed on.
4. The weight of the piping should be supported independently and not carried by the pump.
5. Fill the pump tank with water before starting.
6. High suction lifts, or long suction lines, require additional time and reduce the performance of the pump.
7. The water being pumped cools and lubricates the seal.
8. After the pump tank has been filled with water, and the motor started, allow a few moments for the pump to start delivering water.