Gua sha is actually an ancient Chinese practice for energy flow and blood circulation. The technique can be used on the whole body and is traditionally quite vigorous, using a flat tool, the skin is scraped until red, it mainly to Blood circulation, lymphatic drainage, and skin elasticity are all improved, while things like muscle tensions and wrinkles are reduced.
Guasha Anti Aging Benefits:
- Relieves facial tension.
- Enhances skin elasticity tightening and toning the skin.
- Discourages the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduces puffiness, eye bags, and dark circles around eyes.
- Helps penetrate beauty products like face creams and serums deeper into the skin for better absorption.
- Promotes blood circulation to the face for a natural healthy glow.
How to use the gua sha scraping tool:
- Take the makeup off your face and neck.
- Wash your face and neck with cleansing lotion and pat dry.
- Start rolling over the desired area horizontally and move around the area 4-5 times. Repeat the same movement 4-5 times vertically and diagonally. Use Medium pressure and upward motions starting from the chin–up.
- Wash your rose quartz gua sha with soap and let it dry.
- For best results, apply Vitamin C serum, Collagen or Hyaluronic acid cream, essential oil, or your preferred facial cosmetics.
Tips to use gua sha scraper:
Try it from the fridge! this gua sha jade is naturally cooling already, but you can safely pop it in the fridge or freezer for an ultra-cooling blast like ice face rollers. Obviously, it’ll make your skin feel amazing!
- 1 * Heart shape Guasha Board