- Rotating arm, rotate the arm 360 degrees to find the right angle.
- Miter Cut, two pieces of the wood meet at a corner.
- Single Cut, the single-cut is flat on the wall, sometimes the wall is not vertical.
- Dial design, with dial and two easy-to-read scales, making use easier.
- High precision, installation of decorative molding parts, and no error, and no calculation.
- For use with angle saw protractor only, not including other accessories shown in the picture.
- The protractor is equipped with two measurement modes and two horizontal bubbles to ensure accuracy.
- Easy to carry-made of lightweight plastic, the protractor has excellent corrosion and wear resistance for extended service life. In addition, it is small in size, light in weight, and easy to carry.
- Wide application- whether you are a professional or a nonprofessional, our products are very suitable for you. It is suitable for crown forming, oblique cutting, woodworking, plumbing, metal processing.
- Perfect forming angle gauge with two horizontal bubbles, used for crown forming, bevel cutting, woodworking, etc.
How To Use:
Step 1: Place and Hold
Hold the protractor against the corner you are measuring. Firmly push against the arms of the protractor making sure they fit against the corner with no gaps visible
Step 2: Take Measurement
Decide to use single cut or miter cut. Read the scale and look for the correct arrow and scale.
Step 3: Single Cut / Miter Cut
Single Cut-Use the inner arrow and outer scale. eg 30° produces 30°angle
Miter Cut-Use the outer arrow and inner scale. eg 35°produces 70°angle
Step 4: Transfer measurements to a miter saw
Refer to the conversion table, convert the reading to the right angle for the miter saw to carry out cutting.
Size: about 190x70 mm / 7.48x2.76in
1. Due to the different monitor and light effects, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color shown in the pictures. Thank you!
2. Please allow 1-2cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.