Remote Control Helicopter, S107H-E Aircraft with Altitude Hold
Remote Control Helicopter, S107H-E Aircraft with Altitude Hold, One Key take Off/Landing, 3.5 Channel, Gyro Stabilizer and High &Low Speed, LED Light for Indoor to Fly for Kids and Beginners(Green)
- Altitude Hold Function: Compared with other helicopters, the S107H-R with this function but most of the others do without this function. it is locked at a certain height when you release the throttle stick, which makes it easier to control the helicopter for beginners and kids.
- One Key Take Off/Landing: with these functions, The helicopter will hover at a certain altitude automatically after taking off/landing.it is easy to operate for kids and beginners.
- Whole Alloy body&Anti-Collision: Whole alloy material weight 0.97LB is very sturdy with a longer lifespan, which is suit for kids and beginners to play with no serious damage or dysfunctional appearance after many times crashes.
- Full 3.5 Channels & 2 Selectable Frequencies: Up, Down, Left, Right, Forward, and Backward built-in Gyro to hover in the air.Moves More Flexible and Stable.2 Selectable Frequencies Let You Fly Up To 2 Helicopters At Once.
- Helicopter with several certificates: FCC, CE, ROHS, EN71, EN62115, EN60825, R&TTE, PAHS, HR4040, 6P, ASTM,REACH. Compatible with US standards. It is very safe for kids to play.
- Remote Control Distance: 20m(787 inches)
- Product Size: 8.66*1.5*4.13 inch
- Battery for Helicopter: 3.7V 150 mAh (Included)
- Channel: 3.5CH
- Battery for Transmitter: 4 x AA battery (not Included)
- Recharging time: < 60 mins
- Flight Time: 5-6 mins
- Function: Forward/Backward, Turn Left/Turn Right, Ascend/Descend, Left/Right Fine-tuning, One-key Take off/Landing, Attitude Hold, Emergency stop, LED Light
- For beginners, we suggest you can play it indoors to avoid the death of the motor.
- Kindly read the manual carefully and follow its instructions for troubleshooting steps before you start to play with the helicopter.
- please adjust the throttle slowly to avoid damage caused by loss of control During the flight.