- Made of thickened stainless steel, reduces warping & increases the lifespan of your smoker box
- Hinged lid for easy access, easily add more wood chips in on the fly.
- Large wood chip capacity
- Can be stored easily in a utensil drawer.
- Fits perfectly between flavorizer bars and grill grate or directly on top of charcoals.
- Chips smolder instead of burn, no holes on the bottom prevents chips from lighting on fire.
- Large vents produce more smoke at a steadier pace.
How To Use:
- Add your favorite flavor of wood chips, We recommend using dry wood chips. People often soak their wood chips to keep them from catching fire over coals. Inside a smoker box, wet wood chips simply take longer to produce smoke.
- Place the smoker box as close to the heat source as possible. On a gas grill, that means on top of the burners. If using charcoal, place directly on top of the charcoal. We recommend turning your burners on the highest setting to get the smoker box hot enough to start producing smoke. It may take up to 10 minutes for the box to heat up depending on your grill.
- Once the smoker box starts producing smoke, you can turn your burners down to regular cooking temperatures. It will stay hot enough to continue producing smoke throughout the cooking process. Place your food on the grill and enjoy the delicious smoky flavor!
Type: Smoker Box
Material: Heavy 304 stainless steel
Features: Portable, Durable, Easy to Clean, BBQ Accessories
Large wood chip capacity: 8.75" x3.75" x 1.63" / 22.2*9.6*4.4cm
Maintenance: Clean like any stainless steel product.
1 * BBQ grill smoker box